Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 month check up

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I actually didn't have to work so we went to church and then took pictures after. Well me and Jackson took pictures. I am at work posting this so I will have to post pictures later. So we had a great time at church. Then Tuesday we had Jackson's 2 month check up. He now weighs 12lbs 0.9oz. He is getting to be a really big boy. He also had to get shots. He got 2 in one leg and one in the other leg. He screamed a little but I just picked him up and gave him his passy back and he went to sleep. I had to go to work so I didn't get to see him much. That is the hardest thing. I miss getting to see him on the days that I work back to back. It is very sad. Justin sends me pictures and things that help me get through the night. Oh well I guess I will get back to work. I will get to go home soon and sleep then pick up my baby!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Justin likes to send pictures. But I don't mind - he's so cute! I can't believe he's 2 months old already!

    ReplyDelete